Saturday, October 22, 2011

Smugmug

For the past little bit, I've known about a photo hosting site called Smugmug.  Today I finally pulled the trigger on creating an account, and uploading some pictures for all to see.  The cool thing about it, is they offer a two week trial with no obligation.  Most sites that do that make you put in a credit card number so when you forget to cancel the "trial" they got you anyway.  You can upload photos to smugmug and still maintain the rights to you photo also.  Heck they will even let you sell photos from their site.  I haven't looked into that aspect yet, but as soon as I do, I'll let you all know.  I'm going to conduct a little experiment too. I'm gonna see how it will look if I can create a new blogger button and link it directly to my smugmug page.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment