Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Memorial Weekend has come and gone again.  Every year that passes gets me thinking more about what every holiday actually means.  I have always been thankful for sacrifices made by others.  Not just military folks, but my parents, police officer, fire fighters, teachers and so on. I did thank my best friend Dave Barker earlier today for serving our country.  He was grateful and told me I didn't have to thank him.  I said I did have to thank him, because I wasn't the one putting my life on the line for our countries freedom.

I hope you made this memorial day special for at least one military person.  With out them willing to do what I was to scared to do.....well....I think you get my drift.

To all of you that fought to keep our country free....God Bless You and Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment